Consulting and Training
Why Hire a Consultant?
Your web presence, including your social media personality has the potential to increase your business exponentially.
I believe in creating a strategy for your organization that is achievable. practical and efficient and I’ll customize an approach that works best for you and your business. For example:
- Do you have a web site or a web presence?
- Are your accounts cross connected?
- Do you understand the value of sharing?
- Do you have your site optimized for social media?
If you answered no or don’t understand the questions, I can provide trainings designed specifically for your organization to bring you up to speed.
Social Media Strategic Planning
I will work with your team to develop a strategy that includes social media in every aspect of your business. My philosophy is that the entire organization must be involved in the strategy for it to be successful.
A social media strategy will:
- Position you as a thought leader and a subject matter expert in your field.
- Build relationships that generate leads
- Help you gain access to a world wide customer base
- Engage your current customers and help create brand advocates
- Entice followers to become further involved with your brand
Social Media Consultation
I can provide evening or weekend consultation sessions that typically involve the following:
- Social media post strategy
- Social Media Tools assessment
- Reputation Management plan assessment
- Coordination of social media platforms and profiles
- Social Media ROI metric
Social Media Training
Evening or weekend sessions for individuals or teams that include the following:
- Blog, Facebook and Twitter setup (you supply graphics)
- Social media tools assessment
- Social media best practices
- Posts that encourage engagement
- Tips for daily interaction
- Facebook and Twitter 101
- Blogging 101